Friday, December 28, 2012

Frivolous Friday


I hope you enjoyed the gift guides! I certainly had some fun putting them together and discovered many wish list items for the future! :) I also hope you enjoyed Christmas! We certainly did! My favorite gift was definitely The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook from my sweet grandma. :D (Speaking of Downton, only 10 more days till Season 3!!!!!!) Then we had a blizzard Wednesday so I stayed in my pajamas all day and watched musicals and drank hot chocolate. It was quite cozy! And now ladies and gentlemen, back to your regular programming. With New Years Eve just around the corner, I know some of you may be planning some parties with family and friends. So, here are some ideas to help get you started. :)



A family favorite

Forget the bubbly!

Some yummy-ness

Sparkle is still in

DIY Decorations

Don't forget your shimmer!

Jumping the Broom on New Years

I don't know what Dearest Carl and I are doing yet but we'll do something'.

Enjoy your day, snowy or bright! And remember, you are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment