Monday, February 4, 2013

What We're Eating



It's February! The month of my birthday, several president's birthdays, Valentine's Day, Super Bowl, Leap Day and lots of chocolate! Create a Vacuum Day (today), Homemade Soup Day (also today!), World Nutella Day (tomorrow!),  Pizza Pie Day (Feb. 9), Clean Out Your Computer Day (second Monday of the month), the REAL Singles Awareness Day (Feb. 15), National Chocolate Mint Day (Feb. 19), Tell A Fairytale Day (Feb. 26), Public Sleeping Day (Feb. 28). And men take note, Feb. is Creative Romance Month! ;) Lots of good stuff this month! :)

And we've got lots of good stuff on the menu this week! :)

Monday: Please-May-I-Have-Some-More-Soup (a birthday tradition and since I didn't get it yesterday, I'm making it today!)
Tuesday: Spaghetti with leftover Shrimp and Artichoke sauce, Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Hamburgers and Chips
Thursday: Hot Dogs and Salad
Friday: Fried Chicken, Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Beans

Yes, I'm actually not using any recipes from Pinterest this week! Aren't you proud? ;)

I hope you had a lovely weekend and I hope that you have lots of yummy things planned for this week! 

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment