Monday, March 18, 2013

What We're Eating


Good morning! This weekend just flew by didn't it?! Suddenly, it's Monday again and back to work we go. Well at least I do. I'm sure some of you are on Spring Break for which I envy you. Any awesome and delicious Spring Break plans?

This week has some new stuff on the menu that I'm looking forward to! Anything new in my kitchen is an adventure. :)

Monday: Grilled Kielbasa and Pesto Penne
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Wednesday: Hamburgers and Chips
Thursday: Tuna Melts and Salad
Friday: Pot Roast (my first attempt!)

Currently in our fridge, we have delicious cheesy potatoes and BBQ ribs leftovers from birthday celebrations with my family this past Saturday. So you know what we're eating for lunch today. :)

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment