Monday, April 8, 2013

What We're Eating


Goooooood morning! I'm sitting here, drinking my coffee (with Peppermint Mocha creamer) and listening to the pretty birdsong! Those birds are in their full glory this morning! :) How was your weekend? Mine was simply lovely! But first, menu. :)

Monday: Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Peppers
Tuesday: Quiche
Wednesday: Sandwiches (laughing cow cheese, tomatoes, avocado and sliced chicken) and Clam Chowder
Thursday: Breadsticks with cheese and garlic sauces for dipping
Friday: Hamburgers and chips

Okay, well first off, I got to spend quite a lot of time with my wonderful husband which always makes it a good weekend. Saturday morning, we tried out a new restaurant called Lincoln Square Pancake House and found out that it was delicious and have recommended it to everyone since! We planted some seeds in our starter pots Saturday afternoon (peppers and tomatoes) so our garden is officially started (and our kitchen smells like wet dirt)! I had another Strawberry Pie success and Saturday night I went to my cousin's bachelorette party where I had my first taste of an alcoholic beverage (pretty grown up right? ;) ). Then yesterday, Dearest Carl and I spent the day with my family! We played a card game that I didn't do so great at and had a bonfire, complete with hot dogs and camping chairs.

Speaking of my family, my Dad leaves for India this afternoon for two week missions trip! I would ask you dear reader to please keep him in your prayers as God stretches him and works through him. You can read about the trip on his blog: Reflections from the Stream.

After a refreshing weekend, I'm ready for a great week! You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment