Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Date Night


Okay maybe I'm too young to be posting about date nights. Maybe I haven't been married long enough. But! I want to get in the habit of dreaming up creative date nights while we're still child-less! I'm hoping that when the babies do come along, it will be easier to think of creative things because I've been doing it for a while. And I thought, I should share some of my ideas for all you wives out there trying to romance your husbands!

So! To start out, I want to tell you about our movie night we had a week or so ago! We had a Princess Bride themed night. I nabbed the idea off of The Dating Divas website (which is pretty spectacular by the way!) and it was fun!


I made fried chicken and we had root beer and magic pills (aka, chocolate covered pretzels). And of course, we watched The Princess Bride, one of our favorite movies. :) It was quite nice! And this kind of movie themed evening could easily be adapted when kids arrive. I'm looking forward to planning more!

Maybe you have some creative date night ideas that you really enjoy? I'd love to hear about them!

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment