Friday, July 5, 2013

Frivolous Friday


Hey ho everybody! How was your July 4th celebrations? Dearest Carl and I had lots of fun! Our day was pretty leisurely and we went with my in-laws to spend the evening with some friends. Cue volleyball, fireworks and lots of watermelon. Today, it's back to work but both Dearest Carl and I agreed that it feels like we get two Saturdays this week! Tomorrow happens to be Goodwill's Half Price Day so I'm going with my little sisters and my sisters-in-law to get some great deals! It's gonna be fuuuuuuunn!!! And other than that, we have a relaxing weekend ahead of us! :) What about you? Any big plans this weekend?


This makes me smile

Pretty house!

Getting me some Florida highlights!

Yeah.

This is crazy!

Country, simple, perfect

Another yummy recipe

How to use a magazine rack for anything BUT magazines

And I thought our apartment was small!

What would yours look like?

Dress it up

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment