Monday, July 22, 2013

What We're Eating


I'm baaaaaaaaack! Did you miss me? :) After a spectacular week of beach, exploring and seafood, I'm glad to be back home to my yellow kitchen! This week is a busy week with some reruns of two weeks ago (I didn't end up doing much cooking before we left due to being sick). But it's all good stuff! :)

Monday: Gnocchi and Sausage (I'm going to try to replicate a dish from Maggiano's Little Italy)
Tuesday: Grill Packets (probably made in the oven)
Wednesday: Hamburgers and Chips
Thursday: Chicken Bundles
Friday: Dinner with the in-laws!

I'm also trying a new recipe this week! Normally, I make these Irish Flapjacks for Carl's breakfast during the week but recently, I found this new recipe for Peanut Butter and Honey Oat Bars which are kinda the same thing but healthier. So we'll see how he likes them.

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment