Friday, August 30, 2013

Frivolous Friday


This week was a great week! It went fast and both my charges were good for me all week. :) Now I start a nice long weekend! I'm quite looking forward to it! Dearest Carl and I will be celebrating a certain date for the first time! :D But I'll tell you all about that later. :) Do you have any plans for your holiday weekend?



Brought to you by my little brother

The reason I resist recycling

How to keep strawberries fresh longer

A Victorian Camping Trip

24 Household Items You Won't Believe You Don't Own Yet

Crockpot Pumpkin Bread

When someone says they like my taste in music

A sweet marriage story

Homemade Vanilla Latte Soap

Super cute flats

A charming seaside cottage

Men make children's books sexy

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment