Monday, August 26, 2013

What We're Eating


After a nice slow weekend, I think I'm ready for Monday! Dearest Carl and I spent our weekend at home, doing chores, baking and playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (we figured out how to compete against each other :) ). It was fun! Saturday I made Crock Pot Italian Chicken and it was a hit! I definitely recommend it. :) This week has some pretty good recipes in it too!

Monday: Double Cheeseburgers and Corn on the Cob on the grill
Tuesday: Alfredo Pasta with Homemade Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Guacamole Bruschetta
Thursday: Birthday Celebrations Dinner with the Watkins Family
Friday: Grilled Sausage and Fresh Tomatoes

I finally got a chance to visit the Farmers Market with Dearest Carl this past weekend and we got ourselves some super delicious apples! But it only makes me pine for Fall even more. I'm ready for cider and soup and sweaters!!!

What are you eating this week?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment