Friday, September 6, 2013

Frivolous Friday


Funny how you can take away one day from your work week and it just seems so much shorter! I'm quite glad its Friday already! There's lots to do this weekend. But I'm starting off the weekend with a trip to Cincinnati with my mom today! We're going to visit Ikea and Jungle Jim's.... and I can't wait! After that, it's lots of cooking and chores and doing some house stuff. And after a week full of work and computer jobs, I'm quite ready to spend time with my Dearest Carl!!!


10 Habits of a Happy Marriage

Baby Logic

Apple and Spice Oatmeal Cream Pies

How to clean up old candle jars

Rare Audrey Hepburn blog

Why Julie Andrews is so great

26 Ideas for the Home

Stained Glass Leaves Printable

What Would Audrey Do?

26 Products You Can't Believe Don't Exist Yet

Painters Tape DIY

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment