Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Date Night


This date night was too fun not to share! I had been looking around for ideas for something to do on Halloween and this movie jumped out at me. So we had a Phantom of the Opera themed Halloween Party!




Our Menu
Appetizer: Baked Brie and Crackers
Entree: Sausage, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grapes and a French Baguette
Dessert: Shortcakes and Pumpkin Ice Cream with Caramel Drizzle

Since the story of Phantom is set in France, I did a little research and came up with an easy French menu. Then I covered the house in candles and dressed up fancy, sporting a sparkly mask. We ate our meal to the sound of the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack and then watched the movie! It was really fun and made our Halloween night quite enjoyable. :)

I hope maybe this gives you some ideas for a date night with your spouse?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment