Friday, November 1, 2013

Frivolous Friday


I'm not sure why but Friday's are always just the best. Maybe it's because I get to do the family chores today. Or maybe it's the sitting with my coffee and Bible in the morning quiet. Or maybe it's the prospect of visiting with my precious family. I don't know but in any case, it's awesome! Tonight, Carl and I will be dodging the Trick-Or-Treaters and eating homemade fried chicken (yes, that got pushed down on the menu) and spending a nice evening together! And then tomorrow we get to help celebrate my little sister's 13th birthday!!!! It will be nice. :) What plans do you have this weekend?


If you've never seen this movie, you need to!

17 Unusual Fast-Food Items From Around The World

DIY Glittered Wooden Spoons (that are washable!)

Apple Walnut Tart with Maple Custard

THERE'S GOING TO BE A MY FAIR LADY REMAKE.... AND COLIN FIRTH COULD BE IN IT!!!!!!!!

A pretty, bright cottage tour

10 Ways to Freshen Up Your Ponytail

The easiest way to frost a cake

Cats Stealing Dog's Beds

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment