Friday, November 22, 2013

Frivolous Friday


Is it just me or does everyone take a big sigh of relief when we reach Friday? This week went pretty fast and as you can see, there's some big changes to the blog (with the help of my computer inclined husband)! Your thoughts?

Here on the home front, if we could get in one more thing this weekend, we'd explode! But it's all good stuff and I'm quite excited about it! Then I get Monday off work so I have a little time to refill the cookie jar and work on some Christmas presents. :) What are your plans for the weekend?


Don't Look Back

Pie Crust 101

Awesome Apartment Tour

Thanksgiving Kiddo Entertainment

Fabulous book for crafters!

Wonderful Life Sequel???

DIY Door Mat

Anyone want to buy me this pillow?

At some point, this is happening

Sometimes life feels like this

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment