Friday, December 13, 2013

Frivolous Friday


I thought this day would never come! After an eventful week, I'm so very glad to see Friday again. Today, I'm going to be in my kitchen most of the day preparing for our Hobbit feast tonight! Since The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug came out this morning, we're celebrating! It's only the movie of the year in the Watkins household. So we eat like Hobbits, watch the previous Hobbit movie and then go to see the new one in 3D IMAX tomorrow morning! I say yes!!!


How Ave Maria should be done

4 Slow Cooker Holiday Drink Recipes

DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub

Isn't this the sweetest??

10 things to make with store bought cinnamon rolls

6 Tips from 60 Years

How fantastic is this wallpaper??

Death Comes To Pemberly... finally a film from a new Austen!

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment