Monday, December 23, 2013

What We're Eating


Gooooooood morning! Guess what! Only TWO more days until Christmas!!! Are you ready? I'm finishing up my preparations today! And if you're mind went to gifts, you're completely wrong. Those were wrapped and under the tree last week. ;) No, my preparations today have to do with Christmas Candy!!! I'll let you know what I'm making in the menu. :)

Monday: Zuppa Toscana and Irish Soda Bread
Tuesday: Dinner with my family, dessert including what I'm making today! Gingerbread FudgeChocolate Candy Cane Truffles and White Chocolate Cranberry Apricot Pistachio Bark
Wednesday: CHRISTMAS!!! We'll be having Quiche and Butterscotch Monkey Bread for breakfast and then dinner with my extended family.
Thursday: Baked Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes
Friday: Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Pepper

Christmas Eve, Carl and I will be coming home from the festivities to hot cocoa and It's A Wonderful Life. I'm quite excited about it actually because I'm hoping it will become a new tradition for us!

Do you have a favorite food related Christmas tradition?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment