Friday, February 21, 2014

Frivolous Friday


I do love Fridays and they're even better when my Dearest Carl doesn't have to run off to work so early! This morning, he's signing loan papers for our hopefully house! Next up, inspection. Due to a flop house last fall, I haven't said anything until now. But I can't keep it a secret any more! When we know for sure, I'll tell you all about it. :)

This weekend is busy for Dearest Carl but not for me. I'll probably fill my time with some cleaning and household duties. Today, it's laundry and grocery shopping. What are you in for this weekend?


My inspirational music when I go to write about The Wild Wood

Titanic II

10 Spray Painting Tips

House Plants 101

Meyer Lemon and Sage Biscuits with Blackberry Jam

Cheesy Post Valentines (Carl, don't look at this!)

DIY Natural Garden Pesticides

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment