Monday, February 10, 2014

What We're Eating


Well it's certainly Monday! I got to work on time (7:30 am) and both girls were awake and kicking. So while I didn't get the nice quiet time I was looking forward to, they have been well behaved for me, which was unexpected! This morning has been soooooo looooooong though! The appearance of the sun has made the day a bit more bearable but this winter is really getting to me. I'm even getting tired of soup... something I thought would never happen! Come March, we're putting the soups and stews away and replacing them with salads and sandwiches. But until then, I'm going to try to find soups I haven't made in a while. This month, I'm trying all the pancake recipes I've wanted to try! Pancakes are comfort food too right?

Monday: Sausage, Corn, Potato and Cheddar Chowder
Tuesday: Pigs in Ponchos
Wednesday: Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes and Veggies
Thursday: Blueberry Pancakes
Friday: Out to dinner with the Ruble parents

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment