Monday, March 10, 2014

What We're Eating



How was everyone's weekend? Mine was quite lovely! I got new clothes and new books and lots of alone time to watch all the chick flicks my heart desires. I'm super glad Dearest Carl is home now though!!!

This week we start something a little different on the menus. I hope you've enjoyed my Monday Soups but now that it's warming up, it's time to break out the Monday Salads! (Or Monday Sandwiches if my imagination exhausts me...)

Monday: Caprese Salad (I can't wait until tomatoes are in season!) and Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday: Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Pepper
Wednesday: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy (because we didn't end up eating this last week due to more birthday dinners out)
Thursday: Breakfast Quesadillas
Friday: Pesto and Shrimp Pizza (but with Ricotta)

What is on your menu for the week?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment