Friday, April 18, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Good morning m'dears! I must say that this has been quite a wonderful week! New goals, new lists, new books, bike rides, iced coffee and meditating on the fact that He loved me so much, He gave His life for my messy-ness! I've been reading through Judges and it's been amazing to see again how many times the Israelites forgot God's goodness and His commands and His wonders... and then repented and were actually forgiven! I relate to that all too well. And He died for that! All of that! It really is just amazing.

This old house is starting to feel like home for me. After much anticipation, we'll finally be getting our stove tomorrow! *cue happy dance* In the meantime, I've been enjoying shuffling things around, finding the best places for them. Oh! And I have four spider plants, all of which are thriving! Also, I cannot express the joy I feel for my dishwasher and washer and dryer! It really is wonderful to be able to wash our clothes on any day I please. And start the dishwasher that washes our dishes while we're sleeping. *sigh of happiness* Yes, I'm enjoying this old house and I know it's only going to get better!


Lorde's growing on me

Handwoven Picnic Tote

Professor Xavier's School is Haunted

Meyer Lemon Honey Tart with Salted Shortbread Crust

Pink + Gold + Girly = Inspiration for my office space

Gorgeous Sheets

How Frozen Should Have Ended.... And Smaug!

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment