Monday, April 28, 2014

What We're Eating


Hey everybody! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Chicago was cold but so fun and relaxing! I am glad to be home though and I'm looking forward to putting together some IKEA furniture tonight! The house is coming together! In other news, I have a surprise day off which means I get to be insanely productive! Think blogging, writing, lots of tea and soundtracks. Oh, and quite possibly baking... because I haven't in a month! That's awful. Here is our menu for the week!

Monday: Crispy Apple Chicken Salad
Tuesday: Tuna Salad Sandwiches and Chips
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Tortellini and Sausage in Tomato Cream Sauce and Breadsticks
Friday: Tentatively Grilling Out

What's on yours? Also, since I'm head over heels for our Monday Salads, what is your favorite summer salad?

You are loved so stay happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment