Monday, August 25, 2014

What We're Eating


Hey there everybody! After a rough couple of days battling a bad cold (we're talking coughing sneezing sleeplessness and dragons people!), it's finally on the move and for the first time in days, I can talk! It reminded me of this song. You have no idea how happy that makes me!

Can you believe it's the last week of August already? It's gone by so fast, but I'm so looking forward to September though! We start it off with me and Dearest Carl's anniversary and then we continue with a blank slate! Really, we have nothing planned for any September weekends. Oh the possibilities!

This week's menu is pretty good for being the last week of the month. Probably because it has a couple meals that I bought stuff for and then didn't make for whatever reason. So get ready for some duplicates. :)

Monday: Sauteed Corn, Bacon and Scallions
Tuesday: I can't tell you what goes here because it's a Casey Crocker recipe!
Wednesday: Snickerdoodle Pancakes
Thursday: Chili con Queso and Guacamole
Friday: Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries

What's on your menu? Any last minute summer grilling? Any super summer salads? I want to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment