Friday, October 17, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Did you think I'd forgotten about you? Not a chance! Sorry for the late post today. I started off the weekend running and I don't think I'll be able to really stop until.... November. It's all good stuff though! Only two more weeks and then I will be out of childcare until the Lord gives me my own! I'm just a little bit... STOKED!!!

Whatcha doing this weekend? Anything super fun and interesting that I should know about? :)


Heard this on the radio this week (And I kinda love it)

Therapy Cat

Free Fall Printables!

DIY Natural Highlights

Embracing Interim (I really needed to read this)

Sweet and Salty Caramel Corn

DIY Autumn Leaf Soaps

Makers vs. Markers

I guess this week's post turned out to be a pretty good one huh! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment