Friday, November 7, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! I have learned several things this week. One, writing after 3pm is really really hard. Two, my office being upstairs, I get more of a workout going up and down all day than I thought. Three, people would be a lot happier if they were allowed to wear pajamas to work.

I've been looking forward to this weekend for forever! I am going to my church's women's retreat and it promises to be just what I need. But first today, I get to spend the day relaxing, making a peanut butter dessert for Dearest Carl to eat while I'm gone, and then having a sleepover with Lubee tonight! It is seriously good, you guys.

What's on your calendar this weekend?


Do the right thing

Starbucks Delivery (Whaaaaaaaaaat????)

10 DIY Perfumes

Sweet Potato Cornbread

DIY Soap Gem Stones

Gorgeous iPhone Case

6 Stretches for People Who Sit at Desks (I am now one of those people.)

Beautiful Bedroom Makeover

Nutella Hot Chocolate (A thousand times yes!!!!)

Have a fantastic weekend!

(Image from A well traveled woman)

No comments :

Post a Comment