Saturday, November 29, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Happy Frivolous.... Saturday! Yeah, yesterday I was so busy that I totally forgot to post. But that's okay because Dearest Carl and I finally finished our dining room! And I got all our Christmas decorations (minus the tree) put up! And then we had Christmas with the Watkins family in the evening and stayed until 1am watching Elf and drinking hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Needless to say, I've had a spectacular weekend.

And it isn't over! Today Dearest Carl and I are putting the dining room back together (table, curtains, etc.) and putting up our tree and tomorrow we are going to our church's Deck The Halls and pitch in. I do love jumping head first into the Christmas cheer right after Thanksgiving!


It's beginning!

Why Disappointments Don't Defeat Us

Possibly the cutest penguin I've ever seen

22 Hot Chocolate Recipes

Scandinavian Holiday

30 Great Gifts for Natural Beauty Lovers

I hope the rest of your weekend is very Christmas'y!

(Picture from My Name is Yeh)

No comments :

Post a Comment