Monday, December 22, 2014

What We're Eating



Good morning! Can you believe it's the week of Christmas already? I'm mostly ready for it actually! Just one more thing to do. I came down with an ugly cold this weekend so while The Hobbit was wonderful and we attended a friend's graduation open house and I made donuts and we helped with our church's youth Christmas dinner, I'm now eating Airborne like it's my job. I don't wanna be sick for Christmas!

This week's menu includes lots of amazing food, though I'm not making most of it. lol

Monday: Please May I Have Some More Soup
Tuesday: Chips and Carrots with Guacamole and Hummus
Wednesday: Christmas Eve Dinner with my family!
Thursday: Christmas Dinner with my extended family!
Friday: One Pot French Onion Pasta

In case you were wondering, last year I found a recipe worthy for a Christmas morning breakfast tradition, so again this year we will be eating this Butterscotch Monkey Bread. My momma always makes sticky rolls for Christmas morning so I was happy to be able to continue that here! :)

What traditional Christmas foods are you looking forward to? I want to hear about them!

No comments :

Post a Comment