Monday, December 29, 2014

What We're Eating


Good morning! Isn't sunshine wonderful? I woke up in a fabulous mood because I have this week off work... because my best friend is coming to stay!!! My guest room is gussied up, the house is mostly clean, and we've got big plans, she and I. 

In other news, we got our tree and Christmas decorations put away this past weekend and Dearest Carl put up my much loved plant pictures in the dining room! We also spent two hours running around Lowes and came home with almost everything to get our downstairs bathroom up to snuff! Think navy and whales. ;) I can't wait until it's done and I get to show you!

This week's menu is pretty small. But I made a perfect turkey over the weekend and last night I made Turkey, Kale and Potato Soup (my own genius recipe) as well as homemade turkey stock! I feel so very domestic. 

Monday: Pizza night with the siblings
Tuesday: Movie theater popcorn!
Wednesday: New Year's Eve! So we'll be gone... someplace...
Friday: Cream Cheese Chicken Bundles and Broccoli

I'm also planning on making banana bread today and I'll be making this delicious looking Cinnamon Roll Casserole tomorrow morning. Isn't cooking fun?

What's on your menu this week? Any amazing New Year's Eve party food I should know about?

No comments :

Post a Comment