Monday, December 8, 2014

What We're Eating



Is it just me or is it hard to get back to work after a holiday? You have a nice long weekend and then a really short one (or what seems to be short). That's kinda how I feel this morning. I'm not ready for Dearest Carl to go back to work after having him to myself all day yesterday. At least I have the cat to keep me company. And this week promises coziness in our menu!

Monday: Today is little sister's birthday which means we'll be at her birthday party tonight for dinner!
Tuesday: Lobster Corn Chowder
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: French Toast
Friday: Fettuccine Alfredo, Garlic Bread and Salad

Next weekend is going to be so full of guests and Christmas wonderful-ness that I don't know how I'm going to wait all week!

12 days until we get to see The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies and 17 days until Christmas!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment