Monday, January 26, 2015

What We're Eating


I have to say, though my job is extremely frustrating sometimes, I do love being able to be at home in the morning. Waking up slow, coffee and quiet time, breakfast with Dearest Carl, it's all pretty darn great. Especially when I wake up to a sunny morning like this!

How was your weekend? Ours was quite busy but as I was laying in bed, waiting to fall asleep last night, I was so overwhelmed with thankfulness for what God has given me. We're starting 2015 in a beautiful house with an adorable cat and jobs that allow for flexibility and amazing friends to hang out with! So far from where we began 2014. Life is good you guys!

So I know I just made this Broccoli and Cheese soup like a couple weeks ago, but I've been craving it again and since it was so amazing, Dearest Carl doesn't mind. ;)

Monday: Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Tuesday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Wednesday: Bagel Bites
Thursday: Cheesy Fries
Friday: Sausage Pasta Skillet

What's on your menu this week? Any soups I need to try before Spring?

No comments :

Post a Comment