Monday, February 16, 2015

What We're Eating



Was I the only one that was clueless about the snow this morning? Maybe because for the first time in weeks, I wasn't on my computer once yesterday! It was so nice. Today I'm very thankful for a job that allows me to stay home. I get to be in my cozy warm office with my coffee and candles, dinner cooking in the crock pot downstairs. It's pretty sweet.

This week, has a lot of crock pot on the menu actually. I hope you don't mind.

Monday: Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Wednesday: Leftover Lasagna from this weekend's birthday party
Thursday: Grilled Cheese and Chips
Friday: Maple Dijon Chicken, Parmesan Baked Broccoli

Doesn't all that sound good? I thought so too. I'm super excited about making this jambalaya again! I made it a long time ago and when I discovered that Tuesday is Mardi Gras, I thought that was a good enough excuse to make it again. Cause that's totally a holiday we celebrate. (Ha.)

What's on your menu this week? All this snow definitely calls for some tea lattes this week for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment