Monday, March 23, 2015

What We're Eating


While it may not feel like it here today, it's officially spring as of this past Friday! Dearest Carl and I celebrated by going hiking on Saturday and then attending the first cookout of the year. It was so nice to not be painting and working all day! And now, after a nice relaxing weekend, I feel ready for Monday.

This week has a pretty good menu, plus we're hosting the traditional lamb Easter dinner for my family this year and I'm so excited! The pickled eggs are my fav.

Monday: Cheesy Spinach, Artichoke Egg Bake and Bacon
Tuesday: Italian Shrimp Tortellini Bake (We actually haven't eaten this yet so I'm finally making it this week!)
Wednesday: Bagel Bites
Thursday: Spinach and Artichoke Quesadillas
Friday: Traditional Palm Sunday Dinner with the Ruble Family

What's on your menu this week? Are you planning any Easter brunch recipes that I should know about?

(Image via Allisa Jacobs)

No comments :

Post a Comment