Friday, April 24, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! I'm not gonna lie, I'm super happy that it's Friday. This week was a tough one, physically, emotionally, mentally... and every other -ally. But now that I've reached the weekend, I have some good relaxation with books and friends and family to look forward to. Plus, my lilacs are blooming and there's leftover amazing lasagna and we have some outdoor projects in the works! Anyone else hoping it doesn't rain buckets tomorrow? Anyhoo, what does your weekend look like?

The Garden

Why You Don't Need Motivation

23 Tricks To Save Money on Beauty Products

Single Serving Giant Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie (Yeah, I don't like peanut butter, but Dearest Carl loved it!)

Curly Haired Top Knot

DIY Dip Dyed Baskets

Your Children Need You To Believe In Your Own Beauty (I don't even have children yet and this hit me hard.)

Crotchet-Trimmed Maxi Dress (Isn't this gorgeous? I want one)

Hope you get some sunshine and iced coffee this weekend!

(Image via Oh My Cavalier)

No comments :

Post a Comment