Friday, May 1, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Wow. What a week. I've been through a boatload this week and done some real soul searching and discovering who God is and let me tell you, it's been crazy. Maybe I'll write about it next week.

For now, I'm off to spend a few hours with my little birds today! Perfect way to start any weekend! Then Dearest Carl and I are off camping with friends and fam and the weather promises to be perfect. I'm not sure it could get any better than that!

What are you doing this weekend?

Summer jam

Two of my favorite things (THIS MUST COME INTO MY LIFE!!!!!!!)

These Donuts

Are your new succulents dying?

Part of my summer uniform

Are your fingers happy?

Prettiest Tealight Ever

Savor it

Why buy when you can DIY?

Get in my closet (except less shoes...)

I hope your weekend is a good as mine will be!

(Image via Coffee in the Mountains)

No comments :

Post a Comment