Friday, June 26, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! It's such a gorgeous morning, which we all deserve around here after all that rain. I'm dragging just a bit because my husband surprised me yesterday with a trip to Holiday World aka the best theme park in Indy! With a couple sisters-in-law and a friend in tow, the five of us had a great day out in the sun, riding waterslides and eating ice cream and enjoying each other's company. It was an amazing day. :) Cheers to Dearest Carl for his spontaneity (even if he was planning it in his head for weeks, lol)!

This weekend holds fireworks and lots of parties and aloe for my poor sunburned back. What have you got going on?

Because cellos

There's a reason they're called "S'mores"

So many uses for such a simple thing

This

The epitome of womanhood

A great guide

Trying to install this in my house

Have a fabulous weekend!

(Image via Trend Land)

No comments :

Post a Comment