Monday, June 15, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning and happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Dearest Carl and I worked in the yard in between downpours and yesterday Olivia and I made our next delicious recipe that I can't wait to share with you. It was a good weekend!

This week has lots of fellowship in it for me and hopping from air conditioned space to air conditioned space. I'd like summer a lot more if it weren't so darn humid. Anyway, here's what we're eating!

Monday: Breakfast Sandwiches
Tuesday:  Pizza
Wednesday: BLTs and Chips
Thursday: I'll be having dinner out with the church ladies so Carl will probably eat a sandwich
Friday: Grilling! Burgers and Chips

What's on your menu this week? Do you have any grilling secrets to share?

(Image via Refe 99)

No comments :

Post a Comment