Friday, July 24, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Ahh Friday! Although while I'm glad to see Friday, I have to say that this week has been pretty fantastic. First a successful surprise party for a friend on Wednesday and then delicious pizza and losing terribly at Euchre last night with awesome friends (guys, you still owe us Frosty Boy!). Today is so full of chores and more chores. But that's what happens when you run out of laundry detergent and can't do any more laundry till you go to the store.

This weekend promises lots of fun! We're relaxing at the lake with my family tomorrow, and then hanging out with people for burgers and games on Sunday. And as vacation gets closer, my to do list gets longer. What are you doing this weekend?

Come away

Prettiest one I've ever seen

Make these in the car

A creative vacation breakfast

Am I? Are you?

Say goodbye to melty

It's so tiny

Because I like to list it

Swim swim

Have an awesome weekend!

(Image via Bench and Compass)

No comments :

Post a Comment