Friday, July 31, 2015

Frivolous Friday


It's Friday! We made it! How was everybody's week? Mine was work work work until a much needed girl's night with pizza and laughs and chick flicks last night. Highlight of my week obviously. Now it's back to checking things off the to do list and trying to get books read and remembering everything that needs doing before we leave. One week from today, I'll be driving toward the mountains with my best friend! Vacations with a husband are simply the best.

So while my mind is on vacation this weekend, what are you doing?

Adventure

A yummy summertime snack

In pink please

Rinse, don't wash

New Zealand anyone?

To keep your waters cold while you drive

Or for the car

This spoke to me

Have a great weekend!

(Image via Favim)

No comments :

Post a Comment