Friday, September 11, 2015

Frivolous Friday


I've been looking forward to today all week long! Though it's been a great week of getting things done and spending some much needed quality time with friends, today I'm going roadtripping to Chicago to see the sweetest nieces and nephews in the world! *cue happy dance* It will be a weekend long of playing with little people and relaxing with my sisters-in-law (and Mark :) ). But don't worry! I'm leaving Dearest Carl with a stack of library movies, a whole pan of peanut butter pretzel bars and a patio to finish. He'll be fine. ;)

What have you got going on this weekend?

Shake

Makes ya think

It's pink so give it here

Super cute

Yum yum

That wallpaper though

Here's a laugh

Time for fall cleaning

I need to learn this art

Love!

Have a wonderful weekend!

(Image via Hello Emilie)

No comments :

Post a Comment