Monday, September 7, 2015

What We're Eating


It's one of the most wonderful things in the world to wake up on a Monday and feel like it's a Saturday. How's your long weekend going so far? Mine has been just wonderful! A little work, lots of hamburgers and even more Minecraft. Because that's how we relax at the moment, guys.

This week I'm going to be wishing away for the weekend because... I'm going to Chicago to see my nieces and nephews on Friday! Being an aunt is the best. Until then though, I have a heavy to do list and a pretty good menu!

Monday: Burgers, Chips and Watermelon with friends!
Tuesday: Chicken Salad Wraps and Chips
Wednesday: French Onion Pasta and Breadsticks
Thursday: Goat Cheese Cucumber Grilled Cheese and Chips
Friday: Since I'll be Chicago bound, Dearest Carl will most likely be eating with his family.

What's on your menu this week? Is anyone making anything apple related yet?

(Image via Odyssey)

No comments :

Post a Comment