Monday, October 5, 2015

What We're Eating


Mondays in the Fall are my favorite. You know why? Because on Monday, I get to do my post research for the week (which means lots of Pinterest and no writing), there are new Downton and OUAT episodes, and for dinner, there is soup! Yes we've finally made it to the season of Monday Soups!

In case you're new, Monday Soups are an ongoing tradition I started three years ago when I got married. Every Monday for dinner from October through February, I make soup for dinner. Because I love soup! There are so many delicious recipes and it's always something warm and comforting to look forward to on a cold Monday. I think I did a happy dance when I woke up this morning.

We're kicking off soup season with Dearest Carl's favorite, of course. :)

Monday: Zuppa Toscana, Biscuits and Homemade Butter
Tuesday: Omelets and Leftover Biscuits
Wednesday: Summer Sausage and Rice
Thursday: Sushi Bowl
Friday: Pancakes

What soup recipes are you excited about this Fall?

(Image via Riches for Rags)

No comments :

Post a Comment