Monday, October 26, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! After a weekend of campfires and gorgeous scenery and inside jokes (and migraines), I'm quite glad to be home to my bed and my toothbrush. My hair still smells a little like campfire though...

This week is full of scrambling to get outside stuff done before the time change means no more outdoor work after dinner. I also have to catch up on housework and prep for the women's retreat in two weeks. And there's a new Downton episode... and caramel apple suckers to eat... There's just not enough time in the day! At least we're starting things off right with a crock pot soup tonight!

Monday: Crock Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup, Buttermilk Bread with gouda and chives
Tuesday: Pancakes
Wednesday: Pigs in a Blanket with Chips
Thursday: Chicken Tacos
Friday: Hopefully Hot Dogs and S'mores over a fire!

What are you eating this week?

(Image via A Thousand Words)

No comments :

Post a Comment