Friday, November 20, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! This week just keeps getting better and better! I finally got to see Suffragette on Tuesday and it was wonderful. I've had Starbucks twice. Dearest Carl and I finally found a jungle in Minecraft. And it's only Friday!

This weekend holds a girl's night birthday dinner and seeing the new Mockingjay tonight, coffee and a long chat with one of the best girls in the world tomorrow morning and babysitting for friends tomorrow night which means holding a baby all night! It's gonna be a good one my friends.

What are you doing this weekend?

Soundtracking it with a good one

In light of Paris

We all heart natural scents

Gorgeous simplicity

A thousand times yes

Think fast guys

Preaching to myself

Thank you IKEA

I want to see this!

Have a fantastic weekend!

(Image via @helloemilie)

No comments :

Post a Comment