Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I'm Thankful For...

I am so thankful for my car. She was an old car when I got her and I've been driving her around for... a long time. I can still use the heat and the A/C and the radio and she even cleans up nice for vacation. All this is due at least in part to my household car mechanic. Dearest Carl knows his wheels and has kept my car running smoothly for so long. Two reasons for thanks in one. :)

Our church is amazing. It's been such a blessing to be a part of the Living Streams community since the beginning. I've met some wonderful people, made wonderful friends, learned hard lessons and grown in my faith in ways that wouldn't be possible elsewhere. I'm so thankful for this community and I look forward to what the future holds for us!


This may sound silly but I'm thankful for coffee. It's the caffeine boost when I had a late night. It's the treat during a rough week. It's the motivation to get things written. Iced or hot, I'll take coffee over water any day. Especially Starbucks. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment