Friday, January 29, 2016

Frivolous Friday


I'm aliiiiiiiive! My mega post is actually finished and posted this morning! Plus, I had enough time yesterday to check off several other things on my list. So this sunny Friday morning feels pretty good!

This weekend is gonna be kinda insane. Dearest Carl is itching to start renovations on our living room so our wall is probably coming out tomorrow. Also, we have my little sister staying with us for the weekend which means painting nails and making cookies and coloring and Disney movies. It's all so fun!

I believe

Simple homemade beauty

Time to repaint? (Don't worry. I will never repaint my white bedroom.)

Reminds me of an Amy Grant song

So many gorgeous things!

This and this made my week

Dawwww

Get in my tummy

What I've been working on all week

Have a great weekend!

(Image via Plum Pretty Sugar)

No comments :

Post a Comment