Monday, February 15, 2016

What We're Eating



Happy Monday! Dearest Carl and I have it cozy here on the couch, candles burning, soundtracks playing and snow covering the world out our windows. It's the perfect afterglow for Valentine's Day. How was yours by the way? I think we have enough chocolate to last us until Easter. And there's roses in my kitchen. (Brownie points for Dearest Carl!)

This week I spent most of our grocery budget on yesterday's cheese plate. The good thing is that there is leftover cheese! The bad thing is that pretty much everything else on the menu won't leave leftovers. But I'm finally making the salad that I haven't been able to stop thinking about. Fried deviled eggs? Genius.

Monday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Chips
Thursday: Chicken Bundles and Fruit
Friday: Deviled Egg Salad and Summer Sausage

What are you eating this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment