Monday, February 29, 2016

What We're Eating


I'm back! Yes, I'm a little late posting today, but I had to restock our fridge and pantry and start dinner in the crock pot before I could get to other things. How was your week? Mine was great, but I'll save the details for tomorrow.

This week holds Dearest Carl's birthday! That means the menu gets tailored to his desires and whims. Somewhere in there, we'll also be eating crepes with cheesecake filling and raspberry sauce, because that's all he really wants. I'm not complaining.

Monday: Crock Pot Beer Cheese Soup with Soft Pretzels
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Enchiladas and Salad
Thursday: Dearest Carl's birthday! Which means dinner will be at a surprise restaurant.
Friday: Fettuccine Alfredo and Garlic Bread

What are you eating this week?

(Image via Seduce Yourself)

No comments :

Post a Comment