Monday, March 7, 2016

What We're Eating


Can you believe it's March already? We're looking at some sweet temperatures this week which makes me daydream about fresh salads and evening bike rides and bonfires on our patio. And the time change is Sunday! I'm not a huge fan of the switch but I do love having that extra hour of light in the evening. It's what makes bike rides and yard work and walks to Frosty Boy possible.

I've decided to keep my Monday Soup until April, just because Indy is bi-polar and probably still has some sweater weather in store. Can you blame me? I'm a soup fan.

Monday: Italian Wedding Soup
Tuesday: Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Quiche
Wednesday: Tuna Salad Sandwiches and Fruit
Thursday: Sweet Potato Fries and  Salad
Friday: Burgers for Dearest Carl's birthday celebration with my family!

What are you eating this week?

(Image via we heart it)

No comments :

Post a Comment