Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Printable Gallery Wall for Summer


I've slowly been watching Pinterest as many gallery walls are turning into picture ledges. While I do see the the wisdom behind it (easy to change up, less nail holes later), I'll always have a special place in my heart for gallery walls. There are just too many prints out there to love! I'm always coming across another free printable that goes in a special folder on my computer... that's kinda ginormous now. Hey, I've got a good thing going. At the moment, I'm switching out a few prints around my house for summer and I thought it was high time you had some new free content as well. So get your printer warmed up because it's time for another round of Free Printable Gallery Wall, this one no less pink than the last one.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

(Top Image via We Are Scout)

No comments :

Post a Comment