Monday, May 2, 2016

What We're Eating


I love the beginning of a month. The calendar is clean, the budget is renewed, the possibilities are endless. Usually I come up with half a dozen ideas that never happen, but hey, it's about the hope of them right?

This week I've got my sights set on Mother's Day. Unfortunately our house is in no shape to host it like we did last year but here's to hoping we can again next year! This year, I'm in charge of the lasagna making for my family. Since I make them in the crock pot, I decided it was only fit to make a crock pot recipe this week to get 'er warmed up. And when you need a good crock pot recipe, you should turn to a pot roast for help.

Monday: Asian Noodles
Tuesday: Avocado Caprese Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Crockpot Pot Roast
Thursday: Pan Crisped Deviled Egg Salad
Friday: Fried Cabbage with Sausage

What are you eating this week? Any Mother's Day delicacies I need to know about?

(Image via @jasminedowling)

No comments :

Post a Comment