Monday, May 30, 2016

What We're Eating


Happy Monday! I hope you're enjoying a lazy morning with your coffee and your pets. After a wonderful weekend, my to do list is quite full. I should probably be working but I decided I'd rather do things like make cookies and give Charlie a bath so I'm not. Cause you've got to take a break some time!

We're embarking on a few weeks that are chock full of goings and doings. That means you do your best to eat healthy and don't worry about the rest. Because I fully intend to eat pork barbecue at my brother's open house next weekend.

Monday: Pigs in a Blanket and Fruit
Tuesday: Pan Crisped Deviled Eggs Salad and Leftover Pigs in a Blanket
Wednesday: Italian Sausage, Rice and Broccoli
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Grilled Cheese, Chips

What are you eating this week?

(Image via Pretty Simple)

No comments :

Post a Comment