Monday, July 25, 2016

What We're Eating


I'm not sure I've ever been so glad to see a Monday. After a crazy weekend away from home, I'm so happy to be back with Dearest Carl and Charlie. Iced coffee in the fridge, celebrating my brother's return from camp with a cookout and then embarking on a week together at home.

We're currently on the vacation countdown! Three weeks! There are so many dreams and plans for our week in the woods that I have this deep down feeling that it's going to be the best vacation yet. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to some Indiana sweet corn!

Monday: Dinner with my family
Tuesday: Sandwich Wraps and Fruit
Wednesday: Italian Quiche and Turkey Bacon
Thursday: Deviled Egg Salad and Tilapia
Friday: Sweet Potato and Mozzarella Egg Skillet

What are you eating this week?

(Image via Jen B. Peters)

No comments :

Post a Comment